Saturday, November 13, 2010

That One Book

If I could save one book for future generations It would be the bible. I'm not that religious or anything and I'm not really sure what I believe in to be totally honest. I do believe that the bible is a good way to give people hope and a good start in how to live life. There a lot of things that I don't agree with but to be able to give structure to people, it is a good key.
It explains life and keeps you in check, it has good stories that are interesting so it keeps your brains working. It just gives you something to believe in, which is essential for living a good life. People always want to know why we are here and what should we do with our lives and the bible would give them a start on how to do so.

1 comment:

  1. The holy bible is a great book to save for future generations. I agree it gives people hope! I am also not very religious.

    ReplyDelete